A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What I Ate - 7 February 2010

Today I ate:

1 piece of toast with peanut butter.
Quite a lot of chocolate brownie.
1 trim latte.
1 glass of orange juice.
Homemade potato wedges with sour cream.
Bread topped with balsamic onions and parmesan cheese.
Channa masala curry with Indian spiced potatoes and cauliflower.
2 glasses of pinot gris.
Oat fruit crumble made with nectarines, cherries, apple and rhubarb.

Phil makes really, really good home made potato wedges.  In fact, I think I might write a post about them.  One secret that I will give away is that Agria potatoes make the best wedges, crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle.

We had some friends around for dinner and I made a curry that was quite good but probably a bit on the spicy side.  Still, it was pretty good and there was enough left over for us both to have little containers to take for our lunches tomorrow.

The Phoenix are currently 1 up against Gold Coast!  Got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment