A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What I Ate - 1 February 2010

One blog that I follow and quite like has a series of ongoing posts called 'What I Wore'.  So, in the spirit of this, I have decided to start a series called 'What I Ate'.

On Monday 1 February 2010 I ate:

2 pieces of toast, one with peanut butter, one with Marmite.
1 trim latte.
1.5 chocolate cherry cupcakes, homemade and brought into work by one of my colleagues.
1 nectarine.
1 slice of vegetarian flan, made by me with courgette, beetroot, carrot, onion, sunflower seeds and cheddar cheese.
1 gala apple.
1 homemade chocolate chip sante biscuit (recipe is in the Edmonds).
Nachos made with black bean chilli, guacamole, tomato salsa, plain yoghurt.

The nachos were especially good, so good in fact that I wonder if I will ever make them with mince again.

1 comment:

  1. dude, you should also try making your own salsa, all you need is tomatoes, capsicum, avocado, any other vegies you want chopped up small, some lemon juice and salt and pepper.

    Its really easy and basic to make so you can add anything that you want to it too.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete