A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What I Ate - 4 February 2010

Today I ate:

2 pieces of toast with peanut butter.
1 trim latte.
Butter bean, cherry tomato and olive salad from Wishbone.
Orange and passionfruit yoghurt.
1 gala apple.
Tofu and vegetables in a coconut chilli broth, served with vermicelli noodles.
Half a Coke Zero.

That's actually not a whole lot.  I'm searching my brain but I really can't think of anything else.  Of course, it there have been '1 Coke', or '1 coffee' if the hairdresser had offered me something.  The PA in my team gets biscuits at her hairdresser and sometimes jaffas.

2 comments:

  1. Gee Evealyn, don't starve yourself. That lot wouldn't last me till lunchtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I made up for it on Friday night.

    ReplyDelete