A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Monday, February 15, 2010

What I Ate - 16 February 2010

Today I ate:

2 pieces of toast with lovely peanut butter.
1 trim latte.
2 pieces of toast with Marmite, avocado and tomato.
1 Phoenix sparkling apple juice.
1 apricot.
1 peach.
Tofu and vegetable satay with brown rice.
Marshmallow Easter egg.

Sometimes it annoys me when seasonal holiday goods arrive in shops super early, but I am quite excited about Easter eggs.  Today I bought some marshmallow eggs and I also saw (but refrained from buying) a Lindt creme egg.  Maybe tomorrow?

The tofu and vegetable dish was a recipe from my little sister.  As you may have noticed, I really like peanuts.  Dinner was delicious, I barely managed to leave enough for tomorrow's lunch even though I made plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment