A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I Ate - 24 February 2010

Today I ate:

2 pieces of toast, one with Marmite and one with peanut butter.
2 nectarines.
3 pieces of sour cream and chives rice cakes with cottage cheese.
Leftover leek, mushroom and barley stew.
More toast but this time with honey.
Scrambled eggs with toast and tomato.
Half a black bean burrito with roasted potato and kumara.

Bit of a dinner planning fail on my behalf tonight.  I couldn't make up my mind as to whether I was going out or not tonight, hence two dinners.  Both were pretty good though.  Kumara goes so well in burritos.  They were sort of a copy of the breakfast burritos that they make at Sweet Mother's Kitchen that come with delicious potato hash.

I just realised that I haven't had any chocolate today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment