A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I Ate - 10 February 2010

Today I ate:

2 pieces of Vogels toast, 1 with Marmite.
1 trim latte.
Small handful of chilli and lime cashew nuts.
Leftover barley risotto from the previous day.
1 fruit yoghurt.
Afternoon tea - assortment of pink lamington, potato chips, melon, rice crackers and feta dip, scone with cream and jam.
2 pieces of Vogels toast with Marmite, avocado and tomato.
Watermelon.

Yesterday there was an afternoon tea at work for a colleague who is getting married next weekend.  I was a little bit worried because I knew there would be sausage rolls.  I really love sausage rolls and it was rough having to see other people eat them, and smell them too.   So I consoled myself with lamingtons and scones.

Last night was quite busy.  I have started a drawing course that goes for two hours on Wednesday nights, and I only had about 45 minutes by the time I arrived home to get changed, have something to eat and then head off to the lesson.  Hence avocado toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment