A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I Ate - 11 February 2010

Today I ate:

2 pieces of toast with peanut butter, another 1 with Marmite.
1 trim latte.
Small handful of chilli and lime cashew nuts.
2 pieces of Vogels toast with Marmite, avocado and tomato.
1 fruit yoghurt.
1 Gala apple.
1 mini Moro bar.
Baked potato with black bean chilli, cheese, carrot, capsicum, spring onions, coriander and sour cream.
Bowl of vanilla ice-cream.

So today's food is a bit repetitive.  All I have to say about that is...I really like peanut butter.  And the baked potatoes are that good.

Energy wise, I am feeling really, really good.  Full of beans. 

Tomorrow we are going to our friends' house for dinner and then off to the Phoenix game.  I'm told that they have a spot in the semi-finals and if they win tomorrow's game there might be a semi-final here in Wellington, exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment