A Meaty Issue

A Meaty Issue
Eat the chicken

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reactions to our food experiment

Phil's dad: What will we have for dinner on Sunday? A whole month of Sundays and just vegetables?

Phil's mum: One of Sharon's friends has a vegetarian girl staying at her house and she thinks that it's going to cost her a whole lot more at the supermarket now. So it will probably be very expensive.

Phil's brother: You know you probably won't lose any weight, in fact, you will probably just put on weight because you'll eat heaps of cheese.

My friend Traci's mum: If you can give up meat for a month then I can give up wine gums for a month.

Alana: Why?

Jarrod: That's really good. I used to be a vegetarian because I thought it was immoral to eat meat. But then I decided to just be immoral and eat meat.

Alex: You know you're not going to want to eat meat after this.

Baby Lily: I prefer breast milk. Jarrod: I prefer a flan.

No comments:

Post a Comment